Saturday, June 13, 2015

Have you ever thought about having a dog?

I had been dreaming about having a dog since I was 4. My parents weren't very happy with that idea. When I was trying to persuade them to buy a pet they asked me about some crucial points connected with that topic. Our negotiations have must been quite funny. For example, to check if was enough responsible, my mum had been asking: "How will you take care of a dog? Do you know how many duties dog owners have?" I had been replying: "I will feed him, I will go for a walks and I won't allow him to get into a flat if he will be sweaty..."

Beacuse having a dog was a dream of my younger sister too, after years my parents agreed to buy one. Now, Goldi, cute bright golden retriever is the member of our family. To the letter, because he sleeps in our bads (often in my, specially since I've lived in PoznaƄ) and always he is first passenger when it comes to going on holiday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment