Like many people I love summer. I think, that I don't have to say why. Thousands of pleasure things are connected with word "summer" and: holidays, sun, dresses, adventures, rest are only small part of them. But what to do when the temperature is really high and we can't go away from the city?
There are many culture institutions that we can visit, of course, but there are some nice propositions for those who want spend some time in nature, too. For example in PoznaĆ it became popular to rest by the river. We have something that can be called "city beach". As I heard it is possible to join in some joga or fitness excercises, which are organised there for free. You can also take part in a "boule" play or listen to some concerts organised in the area of "KontenerArt".
I think it's a grat example of how easy we can create some common, cool space as a residents and probably in every city there is some area that could be use for something similar.
How to survive the heat in your city? Are there some interesting soultions of using space like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment