Months ago I wrote about tricks that help me to survive examination sesion. Now I try to use that rules, because when the weather is great is much harder to stay at home and learn. Of course the most pleasant rule is to think about holidays or make some nice plans for first days after examination sesion. I've already done both.I hope that after my last exam I'll visit "Escape room" in PoznaĆ with my friends. I heard about it a lot, but still haven't tried. The clue of the game is that there is a team (group of people from 2 to 5) closed in some special room. They have only one hour to escape and can do that, if they find soultions or answers for all riddles. It's quite good alternative for bowling, paintball or cinema and it's advertised as an entertainment for everyone: old and young, group of friends or whole family.
I can't wait to try it, but first... I back to my revision before the exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment