I
was waiting impatiently for the film that depicts the story of
Stephen Hawking’s career and private life. I’m such a big fan of
movies like that, which focus on “great brains” and show the
power of love. I' ve still rememberd “Beautiful Mind”, another
film with familiar plot, and because of that I had great expectations
of “Theory of everything”. I watched it yesterday with my family
and I have to say that I’m a little bit disappointed. It wasn’t
wasted time, but I’m under the impression that there was something
unrealistic and false in this film. Maybe it’s because of too many
pompous scenes. During the film I sometimes felt it like watching
sequence of beautiful touching pictures, which didn’t make up an
integral whole. Anyway, the film is worth seeing because of two main
characters and actors, who create it in a great way.


No comments:
Post a Comment