Sunday, February 8, 2015

“There’s no place like home”

The examination session is in progress, but I’ve already passed first exams and backed home for a week. After 1,5 years living in Poznań it’s such a funny feeling when you’re watching your home town from a “perspective of stranger”. But actually I wanted to write about something else. Returns always remind me one story of my childhood, when I got a role of Dorothy in a school play titled “The Wizard of Oz”. The Dorothy was a small girl, who was looking for a way home. During her journey, maybe as you know, she met a lion, scarecrow and Tin-men. They had some own specific problems, but at the end the Wizard of Oz helped them all. Dorothy to get back home needed a magic shoes and a special spell. She had to repeat three times formula: “There’s no place like home”. Because I’m quite sentimental, I think I understand this phrase much better, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment