Do you like watch
sports on television for relax? It's such a big pleasure when we fall
into a world of competition with keeping our fingers crossed.
However, maybe it isn't a good idea to watch matches for relax when
you're a fan of the polish handball team! I
became convinced that after watching match between Poland and Spain
at World Championship in Quatar.
I was learning all Sunday for my exam in history of literature when my father called my to relate first half. After that I couldn’t not take a break and watch a second. I believed that it helped me to clean my minds because I’ve become nervous about tomorrow exam. It was quite naïve idea, because the match was very dramatic. Finally, we won but after a crazy extra time. It was fantastic experience to watch that spectacle, but for sure there are a thousands of better ways to relax than support polish handball team…
I was learning all Sunday for my exam in history of literature when my father called my to relate first half. After that I couldn’t not take a break and watch a second. I believed that it helped me to clean my minds because I’ve become nervous about tomorrow exam. It was quite naïve idea, because the match was very dramatic. Finally, we won but after a crazy extra time. It was fantastic experience to watch that spectacle, but for sure there are a thousands of better ways to relax than support polish handball team…


No comments:
Post a Comment