Have you ever
thought about heroes of your childhood? It’s always a pleasant
topic to talk with people, especially with our peers . Probably if we
think about it critically, we can learn something interesting about
ourselves. But please don’t treat it completely serious! It’s
just a funny task during which you can fell a little bit like Freud
or another famous psychologist.
I remember that for
me it was very funny when my mom related me that one of my first idol
from cartoon was… “Conan the Barbarian”. I was three or four
when I got up every morning wanting to watch new Conan’s
adventures. But there was a little problem. I couldn’t watch it on
my own, because apart I loved this film I was really scared during
watching it! How you maybe guess every morning when the intro-song
started I radically woke up my parents and forced them to watch it
with me. I suppose it isn’t their favourite experience of
parenthood… But what about the other heroes?
After Conan there was a “power ranger’s” time and in the end a total fascination of little green dragon-Tabaluga. As I remember, as a child I didn’t really like this cute stories about princess, at all. My first girl-idol was Anne from L. M. Montgomery’s series, but it was already during the primary school.
When I think about first heroes of my childhood I guess that probably I was a tomboy. As I remember, no one see anything wrong in it, and what is quite funny, it was a years before the period of “gender equality” :) How about your heroes?
After Conan there was a “power ranger’s” time and in the end a total fascination of little green dragon-Tabaluga. As I remember, as a child I didn’t really like this cute stories about princess, at all. My first girl-idol was Anne from L. M. Montgomery’s series, but it was already during the primary school.
When I think about first heroes of my childhood I guess that probably I was a tomboy. As I remember, no one see anything wrong in it, and what is quite funny, it was a years before the period of “gender equality” :) How about your heroes?


Now that was what you call a radical change: from Power Rangers to Anne of Green Gables. :-)) From a tomboy to a romantic girlie?
ReplyDeleteBut I also have vivid memories about the cartoons I watched as a child. The older we get the more nostalgic we become. Believe it or not at one party my friends and I played a "Name that tune" game, restricted to the music we remembered (and had to sing out loud!) from cartoons only. It was an unbelievably funny experience. You should try it once